"Boil"

"Boil"
"Boil" (Transformers "Generation 1" Decepticon Pretender Bludgeon)

Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January 2nd, the New Year Begins!

Well, after dealing with migraines during Christmas, I ended up starting the New Year off with a head cold. Fortunately I'm feeling much better today and, aside from not getting into some of the good habits on my resolutions list right away, I have been able to avoid the bad habits so far. I've never been one to take New Year's resolutions seriously, but I'm seriously in need of them now.

I'd love to be able to get into writing a blog post every day, though I know that I'll be hard pressed to do so right away. But right now I have a good opportunity, as I wait for my number to come up in the chat help queue of an online retailer. I can't stand companies that don't offer e-mail as a help option.

Hopefully my number will come up soon, as I have a Predators game to watch in half an hour. Team's in Vegas and might be getting- Wait, just checked and Nashville will be getting Ryan Ellis back in the line-up tonight after missing the first 38 games of the season. Definitely could use him against the Golden Knights; at this point it's safe to say you shouldn't bet against Vegas. My father knows after Toronto's loss the other night.

Anyhoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment