"Boil"

"Boil"
"Boil" (Transformers "Generation 1" Decepticon Pretender Bludgeon)

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Ideas for walls come crumbling down ...

I was recently asked if I was "open to new ideas". The answer is definitely yes, as I even see potential in at least discussing ideas that may "stupid" to some people, if not outright "crazy". The phrase "thinking outside the box" is a personal favorite of mine.

So far, this post may seem quite positive or upbeat; but from here on it gets gloomy. Sorry.

I also consider myself an "idea man". However, I've never been a leader. That's not a bad thing at its most basic, but after years of wandering nowhere (quite literally), I'm lost as to what exactly I want to do with myself, and even more so about how to do so.

I've now discovered that not being a leader has mutated into not even being able to lead myself; even with regards to making simple one-time decisions that will have little to no future effect on my life or the lives of others.

I live in a house of fear, built on a foundation of self-doubt, and covered in a roof of resignation.

No comments:

Post a Comment